The grout in your kitchen and bathroom can get pretty nasty over time. It may just look like discoloration to the naked eye, but there's a lot more going on down there. Bacteria and other potentially-harmful compounds thrive in the crevices of your grout, and over time they can become increasingly-difficult to remove. It takes a skilled tile expert with patience and a proven technique, to properly address discolored grout. In some cases, discolored grout may only need good scrubbing. More stubborn cases require re-grouting, a process that can add many years of beauty and cleanliness to your home. This is where you need a reputable & skilled grout expert.
Trusted in Rochester for Tile & Grout
- Re-Grouting in Rochester and throughout Western NY
- We can re-grout even the oldest tile, bath or kitchen
- Over 30 years of professional tile installation experience
- We use safe and environmentally-sustainable products
- All tile & grout services guaranteed 100%